The Snr. Financial Analyst will be based in Dubai and handling the company’s operations across Africa.
- Analyze financial status by collecting, monitoring, and studying data from various platforms .
- Research, analyze, and report on financial and accounting inquiries for the division
- Routine communication with Accounting relating to financial close, budgeting/forecasting, issues and deliverable.
- Research and prepare variance analysis and explanations on a monthly basis
- Prepare and analyze the periodic management reporting of financial results for the division
- Improve financial status by analyzing results, monitoring variances, identifying trends, recommending actions to management
- Reconciles transactions by comparing and correcting data
- Maintain dataset of results and key performance indicators by entering, verifying and backing up data, ensuring the highest level of data integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Min 8 years of experience in Financial analysis
- Auditing experience
- Preferably experienced in a supervisory role
- Candidates familiar with handling African regions and speaking one of the African countries languages will be highly preferred.