- Plans and executes audit and related assignments in the process and operations area in accordance with the approved Internal Audit work forms, internal controls and corporate governance to independently assess adequacy and effectiveness and suggest accountabilities.
- Provides input to the development of the internal Audit work plan, by assessing and prioritizing risks both within individual business areas and at corporate level.
- Plans and performs detailed audit fieldwork in accordance with approved internal audit process covering audit scope, program, resources and audit techniques and documents results of detailed audit field work conducted.
- Coordinates with external auditors and with external audit firms on outsourced ducts regular follow-up exercises to review and report the status of implementation of agreed recommendations suggested in the prior audits (with reporting to Management).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Commerce, or equivalent professional qualification (such as Chartered Accountant, Certified Public Accountant, ACCA, Certified internal Auditor
- Minimum 7 years experience in Audit with atleast 2 years in senior level.