Our Client is a boutique service provider operating in Dubai and Singapore since 2007 providing Business support services to clients all over the world.
While reporting directly to the Managing partner of the Group, you will closely work with our Senior Accounts professional to provide assistance in preparing financial statements.
- Perform journal entries as per established and statutory accounting standards.
- Carry out reconciliations of accounts, general ledger and sub ledger.
- Provide financial information for business analysis and auditing when needed.
- Liaise with external entities for administrative functions. You will be expected to ensure internal and external compliance to the rules and regulations as defined by statutory authorities.
- Process payments and invoices accurately and timely as per Company established procedures.
- Verify financial statements, ledgers and accounts for potential errors and make appropriate corrections.
- Assist in preparation of the yearly budgets and ensure follow up on budgets deliverable.
- Book Keeping and Auditing
- Receivables Management
- Payables Management
- Compliance and Administration
- Cost Control
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration)
- Professional Qualification (such as CPA, ACCA)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Accounting
- Excellent Planning & Organizing skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office with advanced Excel skills
- Team player, hard worker, strong personality, self-motivated
- Experience with VAT registration, reporting and the evolving legislation around taxes in the UAE is a plus